Sunday, October 29, 2006

Stir Crazy

We went a bit stir crazy this week at home--six whole days. Most of the country was visiting kinfolk, we did have some friends over for a pancake breakfast on Tuesday morning (yay corrie and matt) and on Friday did the traditional after-marriage-visit to Shady's cousin who was married last month. Other than that we were indoors.

Here we are reading "I love you THIS much", a favorite bunny story.


Because of the holiday our favorite getaway at the red sea (gotta love stella di mare) was double the usual price, and anywhere in the city was chock full of all the other folks who can't afford holiday rates. So we didn't even venture out once. I was more than ready to go to work today; days like these make me realize that I don't have what it takes to be a stay-at-home mom, even with as good of kids as we are lucky enough to have. Yay for careers.



Comments on the pics:
Mark sitting pretty for his breakfast, isn't he lovely? Hi latest trick is that he brings me his bib when he's hungry. Smart kiddo.


Karina had just gotten out of the bath here so her curls are soft and natural, if you could smell the photo you'd get the sweet baby shampoo scent. This photo shows that my firstborn baby is quickly becoming a little girl and so much less of a toddler!

1 comment:

Pfingston said...

"This photo shows that my firstborn baby is quickly becoming a little girl and so much less of a toddler!"
I see this happening with Sarah *sniff, sniff*