Monday, January 01, 2007

Family

I don't have any new photos of the kids to add, so I though I'd add some of my family. Let's start with Thanksgiving 2006.
We had hoped to be there this year but... circumstances happen. And, as you can see, we probably wouldn't have fit at the table anyway!

This one is from last summer. We haven't managed to get a photo of all dozen plus siblings in several years, sometimes eight siblings in one place is all you can get! Pictured (bottom) Luis, Rebecca (holding Rachel), and Julian. (top) Jonathan, Oliver, Evelyn, Ruthie, A.J.

So who is missing above... of course Princess Abi! Here she is with her proud Mama and Papa. To see more of the pretty little lady visit her Mom's blog:


Here is Moises with the new love in his life, Bere:


And speaking of love, Paul & Milca just got married (or will do so next week), how cool is that! I haven't received any wedding photos yet so I've stolen this one form my cousin Michelle's blog in the meantime.

Ok, the following are just some favorites of the fam...

Raquelita (15 months):


Mom & Dad:

World's coolest teens, A.J. (14) & Ruthie(17):

Grandpa Marcos with Abigail (4 months):

Rebecca performing:

Check out these gorgeous gals, Evelyn (20) & Ruthie (17):

Jonathan at his 9th birthday:

1 comment:

jason & rigel said...

may be you won't see this comment since this post is not very recent, but I loved the pictures...and how cool that you give access to my blog that easy! you are a genious... or may be I'm just not very updated with computer stuff!