Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Karina on the Go

Ok, just one more video post. Sorry to bombard you but you can view them at your leisure anyway. I usually don't have the time to load the video so I am taking advantage of time at home to do so.

This one is from our family day last August at Al Azhar Park overlooking the city. It was very hot so we were pretty much the only ones there. The kids were so happy to be outdoors and we had a great couple of hours. Karina was so tickled pink she just kept running in circles. :)

3 comments:

Pfingston said...

Hey Kim,.

I'm trying to see your videos and it just says it's loading . . . forever.
I have a limited space computer . . think thats the problem?
Anyway HI!!!!
Wish I could watch your two in the tub . . .S&A still have a ball of fun in the tub together too.

Pfingston said...

Yay! I got to watch your videos! And I've got to say:
"How cuuuuuuuuute!"
The beginings of sycronized swimming team going on there . . .and all the videos . . .very neat to see them. As I'm watching K run around I'm thinking of how both she and S are getting so big, they don't look like babies anymore .. . *sigh*

Anonymous said...

porfin pude ver los videos, yo pense que era problema de la excelente coneccion de internet aqui en el PV, pero no! Abi also watched the videos, well she listened to the voices on the earphones and kept looking at me like who is that mommy?